terça-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2007

Tanto, imenso (3)

Love me
love me
love me

Say you do
Let me fly
away
with you
For my love is
like the wind
And wild is the wind

Give me more
than one caress
Satisfy this
hungriness
Let the wind
blow through your heart

For wild is the wind

You...
touch me...
I hear the sound
of mandolins

You...
kiss me...
With your kiss
my life begins

You're spring to me
All things
to me

Don't you know you're
life itself?

Like a leaf clings
to a tree
Oh my darling,
cling to me

For we're creatures
of the wind
And wild is the wind

So wild is the wind
Wild is the wind
Wild is the wind

(Música composta por Dimitri Tiomkin e Ned Washington. Cantada primeiro por Johnny Mathis em 1957 e depois, entre outros, por Nina Simone em 1966, David Bowie em 1981 e Cat Power em 2000.)